1.7

What a pain in the a$$....Lets not talk about the unqualified resumes that you have to deal with.

But after you actually hire someone from a different source and try to cancel the subscription that's when the fun begins. Dont waste your time looking for an easy way, or try using their instant Chat function, as they make you call a 855-813-0288 number and wait on hold talking to a live person. So far I've waited over ten minutes, and have called back again thinking maybe I was caught up in the switchboard from ***....

Nope!So long story short, unless you like wasting money and or wasting your time this Ziprecruiter Company is not the way for a business to hire someone.

Review about: Ziprecruiter Subscription.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Ziprecruiter?

Comments

Infinity Jobcom - Recruiter Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more AMCAT's spam e-mails Amcat "I was about to seriously consider taking an AMCAT test (which itself is a big mistake) and then, somehow, AMCAT has acquired my email address (there are multiple instances where..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more Labor Ready - Review in Employment Agencies category Labor Ready "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..." Read more FREIGHT SHIPMENT - FEDEX SUB-CONTRACTS Fedex "Package was sent from shipper using FEDEX... Package was shipped on 8 Sep - Package was deemed undeliverable because of damage in shipment on 26 Sep - Package was shipped..." Read more Helzberg Diamonds - Scamed Helzberg Diamonds "In April i bought my fiancee an engament ring from Helzberg. Its 14k white gold diamonds and blue sapphires. It after taxes was $3064.00 i lost my job do to..." Read more Trolli candies 65Ct bag contains 55 pieces of candy Trolli "Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large. Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put..." Read more Lasership - Horrendous Lasership "Lasership messed up one of my Sephora orders, erroneously sending it from MA where I live, to Virginia, then back to MA. I didn't get it for another week, and..." Read more