Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I submitted my resume info to this website and then immediately started receiving misc.spam emails from them on a daily basis.

Their emails are a waste of time, annoying, full of useless chatter and unhelpful. I also received a random text on my cell from someone I didn't know, just after interacting with the ziprecruiter website...and my number is brand-new. The people that run this sight are phony and they play games with any personal info you grant them. I submitted my resume info to this website and then immediately started receiving misc.

spam emails from them on a daily basis. Their emails are a waste of time, annoying, full of useless chatter and unhelpful. I also received a random text on my cell from someone I didn't know, just after interacting with the ziprecruiter website...and my number is brand-new. The people that run this sight are phony and they play games with any personal info you grant them.

I submitted my resume info to this website and then immediately started receiving misc. spam emails from them on a daily basis. Their emails are a waste of time, annoying, full of useless chatter and unhelpful.

I also received a random text on my cell from someone I didn't know, just after interacting with the ziprecruiter website...and my number is brand-new.The people that run this sight are phony and they play games with any personal info you grant them.

This person wrote the review job search site from Ziprecruiter. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Ziprecruiter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was email harrassment. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Ziprecruiter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Ziprecruiter?

Comments