Ziprecruiter has scammers preying on the unemployed, who are looking for jobs.I had to delete Ziprecruiter as a job board.I got emails requesting to do interviews through Google Hangouts.

They are scammers looking to get information. Once I started asking too many questions, they drop the conversation on Google Hangouts. I suggest to anyone who gets a email asking you to do an interview through Google Hangouts, to put this email into your spam email folders. Always go through the company website to see if the job is posted before you submit any information.

Also, if you do not find the company listed on the internet, in your city, it's a scam.

Ziprecruiter needs to get their site cleaned up and lock it down from scammers.Sham on Ziprecruiter for advertising their site on TV, radio and internet.I do not recommend using Ziprecruiter, it's a waste of time and your information.

Review about: Ziprecruiter Job Search.

Reason of review: Fraudulent Jobs.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Email harrassment and fraudulent jobs.

Had an Experience with Ziprecruiter?

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1318534

Yes it almost happened to me. Every other job I look up is a scam. NEVER USE ZIPRECRUITER!!!

Manquin, Virginia, United States #1313714

You are absolutely right.

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #1312067

Agree!!!! Throw them in jail and shut this down immediately!!!! I have seen these scam jobs over 100 times the last month alone.

Imperial, Missouri, United States #1311931

Ditto.I just ran into the same thing.

Almost did the Hangouts interview, but what tipped me off were the grammer and spelling mistakes in the email inviting me to the interview.These people have no shame!