Perry, OH 44081, USA

I am so upset.I scheduled an interview with the company below and when she called she told me she had to cancel the interview because she did not feel comfortable calling me at my current job.

My job is closing and we are being encouraged to seek other employment. No one here has had any problems but me. She would not let me even speak. I said my job is closing and she didn't care.

She was mean and rude in her tone and I thought really where is your compassion. I have worked at my job for 21 years and planned to retire from here and I would have been perfectly suited for that position but because she had an attitude I didn't even get my chance to express myself or my qualifications. I mean if she would have just talked to me and not hung up on me we could have re-scheduled it but I don't want to work for someone that treats there employees like that anyway.

Very unprofessional HR team recruiter.Very Rude.

Review about: Recruiter.

Reason of review: Recruiter was rude and mean..

Had an Experience with Ziprecruiter?

Comments

Aerotek - Recruiter Review from Windsor, Connecticut Aerotek "Extremely unprofessional, the worst recruiter to deal with. Had no concept of how to deal with people nor acceptable personnel management. Not sure if he was trained badly or just..." Read more LiveCareer - Lost 200 dollars  (Scam! Don't ever use this site!) LiveCareer "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..." Read more Labor Ready - Review in Employment Agencies category Labor Ready "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..." Read more Move yourself or sell your belongs - CARTUS is horrible!!!!! Cartus "This was our FIRST relocation. I wished I would have known someone who could have prepared me because trusting Cartus or SHM was a mistake. South Hill Movers was the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Lone Star Auctioneers - Not happy  as bod rigging is a felony! Lone Star Auctioneers "If Bid rigging is a felony then this to should be ! auction closed and said complete but then stated another buyer won for a $single dollar less than my..." Read more Spywhizz - Cheeted Spywhizz "I called to order flexaspy was told to give target info and to send 75 bucks throu Western Union and send as a pick up not into a account but..." Read more